328 Chippewa Rd.
Tel: 519-289-5621 Fax: 519-289-3013
|Jana Kechego||Ontario Works Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kristen Hendrick||Ontario Works Administrative Assistantemail@example.com|
|Megan Huff||Income and Employment Caseworkerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elizabeth Grosbeck||Income and Employment Caseworkeremail@example.com|
|Jaynee Fisher||Ontario Works / ARF Receptionistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Who can received Ontario Works?
How to apply for Ontario Works?
1. Contact Chippewas of the Thames Ontario Works office by phone at 519-289-5621
2 .Contact a caseworker to book an appointment. Your caseworker will be your worker by your last name as follows;
– Kristen Hendrick – A & B, S & Y
– Megan Huff – D – Hend
– Elizabeth Grosbeck – Henr – R
– Jana Kechego – Temporary Care Assistance
What do you need to bring with to your appointment?
1. Anyone that you would like to bring with you
2 Proof of identity, e.g. birth certificate/status card
3 Social Insurance Number
4. Health Card including for spouse and/or any child/ren in your care
5. Rental Receipts/Agreement
6. Current hydro and propane/fuel bills
7. Current Income Tax Assessment
8. Ownership and insurance for vehicle
9. Updated bank statement
10. Employment records, e.g. Record of Employment or pay stubs
11. Any supports payment (Spousal or Child)