328 Chippewa Rd.
Muncey, Ontario N0L 1Y0
Child and Family Well-Being Services Staff
For all new CAS referrals, please contact Danielle Grosbeck, Child and Family Well-Being Services Coordinator
Child and Family Well-Being Services Coordinator
Direct Line: 519-289-1540
Child and Family Well-Being Worker
Direct Line: 519-289-1555
Direct Line: 519-289-1551
Direct Line: 519-289-1516
What is a Band Representative?
- A Band Representative provides advocacy and support to Chippewas of the Thames First Nation (COTTFN) families who are involved with the Children’s Aid Society (CAS) to ensure that the rights of our children and families are respected by the CAS.
- The Band Representative is a legal party to proceedings that are before the Court in child protection matters on behalf of COTTFN and are there for the best interests of the child(ren).
- Band Representatives are available to Chippewas of the Thames First Nation members located both on-reserve and off-reserve.
- Band Representatives will ensure that at all times and according to the Child and Family Services Act, that the least intrusive measures are exercised by any CAS involved with COTTFN members.
- COTTFN Band Representatives will seek to ensure that the child(ren) are not displaced from our strong and vibrant community.