Reminder: sign up for COTTFN’s emergency alert system here (Alert Media)
- May 2021 – Member Elections and Trusts Packet – election postings, information for Thunderbird Trust, Land Claims Trust and the Board of Education Trustees
- May 2021 Mazinigan
- April 2021 – COVID-19 Alert System Revision (PDF)
- Off-Reserve Vaccine Consent Forms – Updated!
- Council declared a local state of emergency on March 17, 2020 – Notice from Council – state of emergency
- Fourth Extension of Enhanced Precautions BCR
- COTTFN Emergency Response Plan
- COTTFN Pandemic Plan
- Day School Settlement Information: Claim Form, List of Area Day Schools in CMO area, Day School Estate Process, Day School Access to Information Request, & Mental Health Provider List for on-going long-term support
The Administration Offices are working from home 8:30am-4:30pm. Please call or text the Receptionist, Jaclyn at 519-512-9964.
Don’t forget to follow us!
We are the Anishinaabeg of the territory of Deshkan Ziibiing, also known as Chippewas of the Thames First Nation. We call ourselves Anishinabek which means the original people. Known as the Ojibway, who are a band of the Algonquin language family who originally migrated to the Great Lakes area from the north-eastern region of North America. Our political alliances are with the Odawa (Ottawa) and Bodaywadami (Pottawatomi) who together form the Three Fires Confederacy.
Chippewas is a forward thinking nation with a strong grasp of our traditional values. Through culture, heritage and continued education we are working towards a better future and towards being a self-governing First Nation. We are located on the north bank of the Thames River approximately 20 km southwest of London, Ontario. The majority of Southwestern Ontario is our modern traditional territory.
Please feel free to explore our website.
Find out what positions are currently available with COTTFN and see selected non-COTTFN job postings!